Wednesday 2 September 2020

Kitchen Tools to make life easy

This lockdown has brought out the inner CHEF within me, infact not just me but everyone out there. From Cakes to Kachoris, we have not left any stone unturned and at the same time made sure of clicking beautiful pictures for our Instagram account. If I talk about "Behind the scene" of that yummy food picture posted on the Instagram, there comes a lot of (super tiring and time consuming) cutting and chopping.

So, I keep on thinking about the new ways of saving my time and efforts, when in kitchen or in front of the laptop. And suddenly something appeared in front of my eyes (on my phone screen 😂), and it was a Chopper by Pigeon. Without wasting a minute, I ordered it from Amazon

Cutting onions which is the most tedious cooking task has become super easy now. Infact, not just onions, be it any vegetable, the chopper can be used for that. In fact, the other day I made Gobhi Paranthas and instead of grating it on the grater, I used the chopper, which makes things super easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment