Friday 16 January 2015

PEEK-A-BOO

Clue less fathers or clue less mothers???




This is for all those mothers who crib or don't crib about  their husbands of not being of any help in Growing up their kids...

But do we really know what we want from our husbands or New Fathers..

Do we really want them to change the nappies or feed the kids with bottle..

Because inside our heart we really feel that we can always do a better job than them..

So what do we want from our clueless husbands..

They are also as inexperienced as we are.. But we always have this feeling inside that we did everything on our own..So here comes the confession from a not so old mother..Honey.. I don't want you to change nappies or feed babies, everyone one has help these days to do it.. I want you to act like a father.. Play with our child..Tease me by showing that he loves you more... Take my pictures (only show me the good ones) ... Be with me.. Appreciate the efforts am putting in, Don't ask me what I did through the day or why I took bath at 5 in the evening..Just have that one cup of tea with me in a day discussing no politics, no news, no family but just us.

Or may be you can come home with a surprise gift ( my favorite cup of ice cream or just a plate of momos)without any occasion.. I will definitely never forget that date as well.. 
I know it's all about me me me.... But that's how I feel these days.. And am telling you what I want.. So please..

Make your husbands read this and ask them to take some time out, think n let us know what they want from us? We are also clueless mothers..

Comments awaited..


No comments:

Post a Comment